About me




This is me Sujan Kunwar
The origin of Sujan was in Gujarati.
Sujan has many meanings. Like ' novel person ', ' Honest ' and many more.
I like to work in computer. I like playing basketball. I like to swim. I like byking.I have done some music video editing. Now I am trying to make a animation movie.
I am working on it. I also like science facts.
When I grow up I will work on computer field. And I want to be a teacher and a social worker. After having lots of money I will open a new system school for Himalayan people. I will open my own styled school. Different than anything else
If I succeed in these fields I will go very far from all the people around me and live in a island or in a village. I like quite places.

1 comment:

  1. its quite refreshing to know about your aims in life.............. may your dreams and aims be fulfilled

    ReplyDelete

Please subscribe.Thanks.